PowerHA SystemMirror 6.1 Planning, Implementation and AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be an AIX system administrator and have TCP/ IP, LVM storage and disk hardware implementation skills. These skills/05/be obtained by attending:
- Power Systems for AIX II: AIX Implementation and Administration (AN120) or (AX120)
- Power Systems for AIX III: Advanced Administration and Problem Determination (AN150) or (AX150)
or through equivalent experience.
Learn to install and configure a highly available cluster using PowerHA for AIX.
The lab exercises are conducted on an AIX 6.1 level system.
This course provides lectures and hands on labs in an instructor lead course environment, either in a face-to-face classroom or in a live virtual classroom environment (ILO - Instructor Led Online).
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- PowerHA SystemMirror for AIX
- Explain what high availability is.
- Outline the capabilities of PowerHA for AIX.
- Design and plan a highly available cluster.
- Install and configure PowerHA for AIX in the following modes of operation: Single resource group on a primary node with standby node; and Two resource groups in a mutual takeover configuration
- Configure resource group startup, fallover, and fallback policies
- Perform basic system administration tasks for PowerHA.
- Perform basic customization for PowerHA.
- Perform basic problem determination and recovery.