PRINCE2 Foundation Intensive - the quick entry!Copargo GmbH
Based on your experience you will get to know how to apply PRINCE2 in your projects and how to work successfully in all kinds of projects. Of course, we will also focus on you passing the Foundation exam - you get the guarantee that in case you don´t pass the first time you can repeat the exam without additional payment.
In discussions with the highly experienced trainers and your fellow course participants, you learn how to sort your own knowledge into the PRINCE2 framework, so you structure and expand your project-management skills.
- understand the philosophiy and the principles of the PRINCE2 method
- connect PRINCE2 with your own project-management skills and experience
- name and apply the key concepts of the PRINCE2 method and
- pass the Foundation exam
For whom is the course of interest?
People with practical experience in project management: project managers, team managers, project-office staff, project staff, and consultants.
What will be the topics?
- Introduction to project management and PRINCE2
- Overview of the method
- Principles of successful projects
Starting up a Project
- Starting a project in an orderly way
- Developing and ensuring the economics of a project with a business case
- Creating an effective project organization with a steering committee
Initiating a Project
- Identifying major products (deliverables) of the project
- Structuring the planning process
- Managing risk soundly
- Managing quality from the start
- Establishing effective controlling and reporting procedures
- Tailoring the method to the project environment
Managing a Project
- Secure steering of the implementation via work packages
- Permanent, rolling project planning
- Integrating changes in a stable way
- Developing effective escalation procedures
- Continuously controlling risk, quality, and changes
- Completing and closing a project in a controlled way
In order to allocate your time of the seminar effectively, COPARGO will provide you with pre-course material.
Examination and Certification
At the end of the second seminar day, you take the one-hour Foundation exam which consists of 75 multiple-choice questions. The trainer checks and announces the results directly afterwards.
Becoming a Project Manager with PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification within a week
The Foundation training will be on Monday and Tuesday of a week, the Practitioner starts on Wednesday - so you can obtain both PRINCE2 certificates in just one week.
Day 1: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Day 2: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.