PRINCE2® Foundation in practice - EnglishPROKODA Gmbh
Preis auf Anfrage
- Continuous Business Justification
- Defined Roles and Responsibilities
- Focus on Products
- Managing by Stage
- Managing by Exception
- Learn from Experience
- Tailor to Suit the Project Environment
- Business Case, the bar for success
- Organizing the project team in regards to Directing, Managing and Controlling
- Plan and produce Quality
- Organization and plans
- Change Management
- Recognize and avoid risks
- Achieve Progress
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a project
- Managing of Stage Boundaries
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
- How to recognize a successful PRINCE2 project?
- What principles are to be applied?
- What steps to take in preparation of a project?
- Who directs the project?
- What are the different planning approaches?
- Who bears what kind of responsibilities in the project management team?
- How to control a project successfully?
- How to escalate properly?
- What to do at the end of a Stage?
- What to do about risks and how to manage them?
- How to manage open issues?
- What is quality?
- How to reach the agreed quality through good project management?
PRINCE2-Foundation in practice is divided in 2 sections. The first two days of training introduce the theories; the in-practice section applies PRINCE2 and prepares for the exam.
Seven PRINCE2 principles
Seven PRINCE2 Themes
Seven PRINCE2 processes
The last day is all about managing a real project as a team and preparing you for the exam.
We put you into a real business scenario. Making you part of the project team, you will get first-hand experience on how to run a PRINCE2 project. Apply the PRINCE2 principles and themes throughout the different project stages along your fellow trainees.
APMG provides a set of sample exams and situations for knowledge validation and optimal preparation for the PRINCE2-Foundation exam.
This seminar enables you
After this seminar, you will be able to answer the following questions in your business practice: