PRINCE2 Practitioner - for Professionals!Copargo GmbH
The participants experience working with PRINCE2, i.e. they create management products and discuss the application of PRINCE2 in realistic scenarios - with instruction and feedback of an experienced trainer. The trainer will also help you to deepen the practical application and encourage the exchange with other participants regarding the application of the method.
- be able to prepare, to plan and to manage complex projects after the seminar
- be able to adapt PRINCE2 to specific project condition
- know the relations between process, themes and principle
- be well prepared for the Practitioner exam
You have passed the Foundation exam. The participants have worked through the preparation materials provided by us.
The Topics in Detail
- Short repetition of PRINCE2 overview
- Thorough understanding of connections between themes, processes and management products
- Exercises to apply PRINC2 in practical scenarios
- Developing and evaluating project documents
- Use of PRINCE2 in different project environments
At the end of the last seminar day, you take the 2,5 hours Practitioner exam. The objectives of the examination are to enable a candidate to demonstrate an understanding of PRINCE2 and an ability to apply the method in an appropriate way in a given set of circumstances described in a scenario. The Practitioner exam uses objective test questions which require a candidate to choose a response to a question from a set of choices, only one of which is correct.
In the exam you need to respond to 9 questions related to a practical project scenario, each covering a different area of knowledge. Each question contains 12 question lines.
3 days: 1. Day: 10 a.m. till 6 p.m., 2. and 3. Day: 8.30 a.m. till 5 p.m.