PRINCE2® Re-Registration Online Training Course with ExamThe Knowledge Academy
£ 339 - (380 €)
- 15 Lernstunden
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Project Risk management
- PRINCE2® Principles: PRINCE2 Project Management follows a set of seven principles that can all be applied to any project. These seven principles create the framework PRINCE2 is based on.
- Managing by stages
- Managing by exception
- How to learn from previous experience
- Changing to suit the business environment
- Continual business justification
- Responsibilities and roles within the project
- Focusing directly on the products
- PRINCE2® Processes: The seven PRINCE2 processes outline the tasks that are involved in the management and delivery of a successful project. These processes cover the entire timeline of a project, from pre-project to project closure.
- Starting a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a project
- Directing a project
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- PRINCE2® Themes: These seven themes must be addressed and followed continuously for the PRINCE2 project to be carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Business Case