Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard-Adv V8.5.6 - IIIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Successfully completed course Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard/Adv V8.5.6 - I (WB819G)
- Built and deployed at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard/Adv V8.5.6 - II (ZB820G). This option does not require any travel.
This course teaches application developers and BPM team members how to use IBM Business Process Manager to design and develop process applications. It is an interactive class with demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
This course teaches methods for designing and building complex process application solutions with IBM Business Process Manager. IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM product that provides the visibility and insight necessary to effectively manage organizational business processes. This course focuses on the Standard configuration of IBM Business Process Manager.
The course begins by explaining how to extend process visibility beyond process participants to managers and executives. This visibility is realized through reports that provide real-time productivity and historical performance trends. The course also covers how a process application incorporates rich user interactivity without sacrificing user response time. You also learn how to integrate disparate systems and data sources through inbound and outbound integrations.
Hands-on exercises throughout the course give you the opportunity to develop a process application that enhances the function, usability, performance, and maintainability of a business process.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows operating system.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud
- Developer Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5.6
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Create business objects that are optimized for use inside a business process diagram
- Identify and track critical business data inside a business process diagram, and describe the database schema to extract the data for business reports
- Create and implement custom key performance indicators (KPIs) and service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Design and create custom reports and dashboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across an organization
- Design a single responsive web interface for every device and every web browser so that users can complete their tasks in the shortest possible amount of time
- Translate a coach into numerous languages through localization
- Design an IBM Business Process Manager data architecture for a process application with complex business data
- Model all decision authority for a process and employ complex logic for task routing and assignments
- Construct complex task and process task-to-task interaction controls
- Identify and solve common integration issues