Process Modeling and Implementation with IBM Business Process ManagerIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Students should have:
- Practical knowledge of data structures
- Understanding of SQL syntax
- Basic understanding of web services
- Experience with modern programming techniques
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 5-day instructor-led course teaches core process modeling skills, project development methodology, implementation fundamentals, and delivery best practice patterns that improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts. This course is designed for users who have purchased any of the IBM BPM software packages, including basic, standard, and advanced.
In this course, students use the IBM BPM Process Designer component to create a business process definition (BPD) from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. Students learn how to work within the parameters of the BPM life cycle methodology to maximize the functionality of IBM BPM and project development best practices, such as meeting the target playback goal and validation of model functionality.
This course begins with an overview of BPM and process modeling. Students learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard process model elements and notation, which makes expressing and interpreting business requirements consistent throughout the BPM life cycle. The course also teaches students how to build an agile and flexible shared process model that can be understood by key business stakeholders, implemented by developers, and adjusted to accommodate process changes.
The course continues with the implementation of the process model, providing an overview of the architecture of IBM BPM and describing the use of process applications and toolkits within the tool. Students create variables, implement gateways, and enable swim lanes to demonstrate process flow on their diagrams. Students also build customized Web 2.0 user interfaces (Coaches) to enable business and process data flow throughout a process model. The course emphasizes the concepts of reuse, ease of maintenance, and using best practices.
The course uses an interactive learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations, class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding, and labs that enable hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. This course is designed to be collaborative, and students can work in teams to perform class activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM life cycle methodology
- Identify how to create a process application using Process Designer
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a BPD in Process Designer
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Control the process flow using gateways
- Validate that the process model meets playback zero goals and requirements
- Use an intermediate timer event to ensure that process deadlines are met
- Describe the architecture of IBM BPM
- Manage variables and data flow
- Implement gateways and routing to control process flow
- Design user input forms (Coaches)
- Access and manipulate external data
- Create business rule decision services
- Test a business process model
- Model and implement message events
- Organize process assets using toolkits, snapshots, and tagging