Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5 (ZB813G)
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click on Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 (ZB807)
This 2-day self-paced course integrates business process management (BPM) methodology training with IBM Business Process Manager training.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM platform that can provide you with the visibility and insight that you need to effectively manage the business processes of your organization.
In this course, you learn about the core process modeling skills, project development methodology, and delivery good practice patterns that can improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts. You use the IBM Process Designer component of IBM Business Process Manager to create a business process definition (BPD) from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. The course begins with an overview of business process management (BPM) and process modeling. You learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard process model elements and notation, which makes expressing and interpreting business requirements consistent throughout the BPM lifecycle.
You also learn how to build an agile and flexible shared process model that key business stakeholders understand and developers can implement, and that can be adjusted to accommodate process changes. In addition, you learn how to work within the parameters of the BPM lifecycle methodology to maximize the function of IBM Business Process Manager and project development good practices.
This course uses an interactive learning environment. Through hands-on demonstrations and exercises, you gain direct experience with BPM tasks and skills. The course is collaborative, and you can work in teams to complete class activities.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8
- Program Manager Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle methodology
- Explain how to create a process application with IBM Business Process Manager
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a business process definition (BPD) in IBM Process Designer
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Control the process flow with gateways
- Identify how intermediate events are used during the execution of a business process
- Validate that the process model meets playback 0 goals and requirements