Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 7 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience with modern programming techniques.
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5 (ZB813G). This option does not require any travel.
This course teaches core process modeling skills. You also learn a project development approach, process model implementation fundamentals, and exceptional delivery patterns. These skills improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5.5
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle
- Explain how to use Process Designer to create a process application
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a BPD in Process Designer
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Use gateways to control the process flow
- Validate that the process model meets playback 0 goals and requirements