Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience with modern programming techniques.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course teaches core process modeling skills. You also learn a project development approach, process model implementation fundamentals, and exceptional delivery patterns. These skills improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5.5
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle
- Explain how to use Process Designer to create a process application
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a BPD in Process Designer
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Use gateways to control the process flow
- Validate that the process model meets playback 0 goals and requirements