Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- You should have an understanding of business processes.
This course is also available as classroom course Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 (WB807).
In this 2-day self-paced course, you learn core process modeling skills that improve the speed and quality of process definition efforts.
The course integrates training in business process management (BPM) methods and implementation with IBM Business Process Manager V8.5. IBM Business Process Manager V8.5 is a comprehensive BPM environment that provides users with the necessary visibility and insight to effectively manage the business processes of their organization.
The course begins with an overview of business process management and process modeling, emphasizing the concepts of reuse, ease of maintenance, and high-quality development strategies. You use the IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 Process Designer component to create a business process definition (BPD) from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. You learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) elements. BPMN elements make expressing and interpreting business requirements consistent throughout the business process management lifecycle.
The course uses an interactive learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations and class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding. Lab exercises are provided throughout the course, giving you hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. This course is intended to be collaborative, and you can work in teams to complete class activities.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows Server 2008 SP2 environment.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8
- Program Manager skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle
- Identify how to use Process Designer to create a process application
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a BPD in Process Designer
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Use gateways to control the process flow
- Validate that the process model meets playback 0 goals and requirements