Psychology - MPhil - PhDAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.706 €)
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Pursue your research with a large, highly-rated team that has a diverse range of interests and is widely published.
We actually work within two groups: Applied, Social & Health Psychology; and Brain & Cognition.
There are over a dozen senior researchers in the department, all experienced supervisors, and we can accommodate many different thesis proposals, in line with our expertise.
Here’s a brief overview of our principal research interests, by group:
- Development disorders
- Consumer psychology
- Sexual health
- Social psychology
- Memory storage and retrieval
- Object and face processing
- Language processing
- Efficacy of feedback for clinical populations
- Disorders including Alzheimer’s, semantic dementia, herpes encephalitis, Parkinson’s disease, traumatic brain injury and aphasia.
We can offer you excellent laboratory and study facilities for your research, as well as personalised research training and personal development planning throughout your programme.
If you've already conducted research and published work that demonstrates an independent and original contribution to knowledge in this field of you may wish to apply for a PhD by Published Work.