PV Engineering Training: Grid-connected ApplicationsRenewables Academy AG Renac
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
To be able to follow the seminar, basic knowledge of electrical engineering is required.
Learn how to design and install a complete PV facility in this practical hands-on course.
In this course you will become familiar with the main aspects and key challenges of the technical implementation of PV projects. You will find out about the components of a PV system, and how to distinguish the different types of modules and inverters. You will examine the different connection methods and simulate the design of PV systems. You will be able to evaluate and monitor the system‘s daily output in the simulator. Through many practical exercises you will get a good insight into the specific issues and problems that might arise in a practical implementation.
The course includes many practical exercises, for example:
- Determining the electrical properties of modules - measurement of characteristics, module testing
- Module installation System planning and design Installation of a complete PV system
- Examples of system monitoring
- Field trip to a PV system in the vicinity
- Introduction to solar energy
- Solar radiation and site survey
- Solar cells and modules
- Mounting systems, cables, wiring and isolation methods, loads
- Inverters and charging regulators, battery configurations
- System design
- Grid connections, commissioning and functional test
- Lightning and surge protection, system monitoring
- Economics, financing models and markets
Our tailor-made courses are matched precisely to your training requirements. Depending on your priorities, the courses may have a technical, managerial, economic or strategic focus. Training can be adjusted in duration and depth and our courses can be organized for groups of various sizes, different levels of know-how and to cover various technologies. You determine when and where the training will take place – in RENAC’s Training Center or at your premises worldwide.