Reporting with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8 (Self-paced)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should successfully complete:
- Modeling and Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8 - I (WB802) or
- Modeling and Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8 - I (Remote) (VB802)
- Build and deploy at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production
There is no live instructor for this course, so it might not be appropriate for students who require the guidance of a live instructor. In such cases, you should consider the classroom version of this course, Reporting with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8 (WB806).
This 2-day self-paced course teaches proven methods for developing reports and scoreboards from process performance data in IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM product that can provide you with the necessary visibility and insight to effectively manage the business processes of your organization. This course focuses on the Standard configuration of IBM Business Process Manager.
The course begins by describing various process and business data perspectives and uses. You learn how to set up tracking points, tracking groups, and timing intervals to focus on specific business data that provide process owners with visibility for process tasks. Process visibility is extended to managers and executives by including reports that show real-time productivity and historical performance trends. You also learn how to retrieve data from the Performance Data Warehouse in IBM Business Process Manager to capture performance information.
In hands-on exercises throughout the course, you develop reports that are based on process performance data.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
Erfolge des Zentrums
- List and describe the four views of process and business data
- Create tracking points, tracking groups, and timing intervals for a business process definition
- Create IBM Business Process Manager reports, ad hoc reports, and scoreboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across the organization
- Design and create advanced custom reports and dashboards by using IBM Business Process Manager coaches and coach views