Research Methodology (Nursing)Anglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.950 €)
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Health and Social Care
Learning and Teaching
Over recent decades there has been significant emphasis on evidence-based practice and, as a healthcare practitioner, you need to be able to justify the care that you choose to provide.
This module is designed to support you in building an understanding of research in health and social care, relevant to your own specialist area of practice.
By providing clear and uncomplicated guidance, in what is often a complex and overwhelming area, this course will give you the skills to find research papers relating to a particular aspect of practice and how to understand, analyse and critique them.How you’ll learn
You can learn face-to-face in five taught sessions, or you can study by distance learning. However you choose to study, you will have access to online content through the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and will also have an appointed supervisor to support your learning.Assessment
You’ll submit a 5000 word assignment, electronically.Aims
After completing this module, you’ll be able to:
- Critically analyse various theoretical approaches to research in health and social studies
- Justify the suitability of methods of data collection and analysis in health and social studies research
- Critically examine various research methodologies in health and social studies and evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Scrutinise the ethical dimensions of research studies in health and social studies settings.