REST and OAuth Solutions with IBM DataPower Gateway V7IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should successfully complete:
- Technical Introduction to IBM WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances V7 (VW700) and
- XML and Web Services Solutions with IBM DataPower Gateway V7 (WE702)
You should also be familiar with:
- Security-based concepts and protocols
- XML-related technologies such as XML schema, XPath, and XSLT
- Web service fundamentals and the web services security specifications ...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course teaches you the fundamental skills that are required to configure, implement, and troubleshoot REST, JSON, and OAuth services that are developed on the WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances with firmware version 7.0.x.
The WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances allow an enterprise to simplify, accelerate, and enhance the security capabilities of its Extensible Markup Language (XML) and web services deployments, and extend the capabilities of its service-oriented architecture (SOA) infrastructure. The appliances also extend these capabilities into the REST and JSON application areas.
Through a combination of instructor-led lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you learn how to implement the key use cases for the DataPower appliances. These include mobile and REST support and integrating with OAuth 2.0.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Implementer skills for IBM WebSphere DataPower
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Configure the DataPower resources that are needed to support OAuth 2.0
- Use DataPower resources and options to support REST and JSON-based services