Revit Architecture 2015 Beginner to Advanced Training Package IncludesLearning247
£ 214 - (256 €)
- Online Campus
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Revit Architecture 2015 Beginner to Advanced Training on DVD or Online
- Over 54+ Hours of training by a Certified Autodesk Instructor
- 549 video tutorials
- Exercise Files
CADLearning® for Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2015 teaches the core concepts and architectural specific tools for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015. You will learn how to create conceptual designs, analyze those designs and create actual buildings models. You will also learn how to document a building model. Video lessons cover Revit fundamentals and the user interface, modeling essentials, conceptual design, design analysis, families and family creation, views and sheets, reports and schedules, worksharing and collaboration tools, and much more.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
- Getting Started
- Revit Fundamentals
- Basic Modify and Reporting Tools
- Modeling Essentials
- Core and Shell
- Walls - An In-Depth Look
- Building Structure
- Stairs and Railings
- Building Interiors
- Site Tools
- Schedules and Tags
- Dimensions and Constraints
- Drafting and Detailing
- View Graphics
- Views and Sheets
- Printing and Publishing
- Managing Your Projects
- Managing Settings
- Conceptual Design
- Design Analysis
- Design Options
- Construction Modeling
- Advanced Modeling
- Family Creation
- Presentation Views
- Renderings and Walkthroughs