RPG IV Programming Advanced Workshop for IBM iIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You must have attended these courses (or have equivalent experience):
- Introduction to IBM i for New Users (OE98G)
- IBM i Programming Facilities Workshop (OL49G)
- RPG IV Programming Fundamentals Workshop for IBM i (AS06G)
You should be able to:
- Use a Windows-based PC
- Run PC applications using menus, icons, tool bars, and so forth
The following skills are t/08/ht in IBM i Programming Facilities Workshop (OL49G):...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course teaches additional skills and techniques to programmers who can already write comprehensive RPG IV programs.
This class offers a comprehensive discussion of some of the advanced features and functions of RPG IV. This class is designed to enable an experienced RPG IV programmer to develop and maintain RPG IV programs of an advanced level using the latest features and techniques available in the IBM i RPG IV compiler.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Application Developer (DB2, WDSc, RPG, CL, SQL) RPG Path
- Application Developer using RPG IV
- Use address pointers and user spaces in RPG IV programs
- Write and maintain display programs using subfiles
- Develop ILE modular objects and package them in service programs
- Use the IBM i debugger with RPG IV programs
- Explain the behavior of error handling and percolation in ILE
- Code an ILE error handling program
- Call application program interfaces (APIs) from RPG IV program
- Use C functions in RPG IV programs
- Parse XML in RPG IV programs