Screencast: Offsite Faculty or Team DevelopmentUdemy
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This is a course for busy faculty members or business owners who need to communicate with employees or faculty who work in off-site locations. It demonstrates rapid and efficient means of organizing files, creating a mind-map presentation which can be used through the series, and screen-casting to tie the material together. This will emphasize both the "big picture" and the necessary details. Basic information about saving the files and where to host the videos to allow your learners access will finish up the class.
This is not a detailed course examining every option within each software package, as there are several excellent Udemy classes which already accomplish this task. Rather, take this course to learn the key details in less than two hours. You can hone your skills over time.
Videos, sample mindmaps, and assignments represent the course materials. Bring your own project and work through it so that you will have a meaningful product by the time you finish the course.
- Know how to open and save files on a computer
- Novamind mindmapping software or a general equivalent
- Screenflow or Camtasia for screen casting and post recording editing
- Ideally an external camera and microphone to improve quality
- Interest in learning the basics of this technology
- If you have a project in mind work though it lesson by lesson
- Over 36 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- By the end of the course you will be able to organize and execute an information series for offsite team members or faculty using mind mapping material and screen casting
- You will learn how to economize on time by using an organized file structure
- You will be able to plan and organize an information series for off site faculty or team
- You will be able to use mind mapping software to create the outline of material
- You will learn to integrate the mind map into screen casting software
- You will create a focused series of brief compelling communications
- You will learn to create visually interesting effects to support your learning objectives
- University faculty
- Post graduate faculty
- Graduate medical education faculty
- Business owners who need to communicate with independent contractors
- Team leaders communicating with non-local individuals