Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Immersion Bootcamp for DevelopersIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Knowledge in Java programming
- Beginner level knowledge of J2EE and XML
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
The chief goal of this class is to teach how to build a SOA application from ground up. It covers the full lifecycle of a SOA project - requirements gathering, design, implementation and testing.
If you are getting started with SOA development, this class offers a wonderful opportunity for your development team to get a concrete idea for how a SOA application is built.
The course consists of both pen and paper labs and hands-on labs using IBM Integration Designer 8.0 to build, test and run SOA applications.
Note: We can offer the labs using other platforms such as BEA WebLogic or Microsoft .NET. Please ask your sales representative for your customization needs.
- Explain What is SOA and why we need this approach.
- Explain the purpose of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)).
- Explain How Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) is achieved using SOA.
- Capture requirements for a SOA project.
- Perform analysis and design.
- Implement services and business processes.
- Explain the technical details of XML schema, SOAP and WSDL.
- Explain How to test SOA applications.