Social Computing for Business with IBM Connections 3.0.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Good technical understanding of Internet concepts
- High-level understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, systems and languages
- Understanding of Web 2.0 concepts
- Previous experience with IBM Sametime, WebSphere Application Server or WebSphere Portal
- Familiarity with the Rational Application Developer (or Eclipse) development environment
- Review the IBM Connections 3.0.1 demonstration video
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Are social software capabilities and Web 2.0 interactive technologies a near end requirement for you or your clients? Is valuable data available but not accessible? Are you working with merging or expanding companies but unable to find the people who have the expertise or responsibilities you need? Do you need to know who is working on what projects? Do you want to capture and share the expertise of retiring employees for best practices? If these or other similar situations are important for you or your clients, then this technical skills hands-on workshop will show you how to leverage the nine integrated services of IBM Connections 3.0 to implement social software for business.
You will also learn about and use the functions and features that capture, communicate, share, collaborate, organize, and deliver social software for business. In addition, you will explore new mobile features offered in IBM Connections 3.0.1. This workshop will cover end to end technical aspects of IBM Connections including a technical overview of WebSphere Application Server and Tivoli Directory Integrator which are bundled and installed with IBM Connections. Integration with ICS products, WebSphere Portal, and other applications using APIs will be discussed.
- Become familiar with the setup and use of IBM Connections services
- Learn the fundamentals of WebSphere Application Server and Tivoli Directory Integrator
- Understand the features provided by each service
- Learn how the services work together and how to integrate them with other applications and Web sites using APIs
- Learn how to configure and administer IBM Connections
- Learn how to use the mobile features of IBM Connection
- Participate in hands-on labs