Social Media ManagementUdemy
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Social Media Marketing
Social media management training for social media managers, executives and entry-level employees from the top-rated social media training provider. Learn on your desktop, smart phone or tablet.
We help employers manage the risks and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace through expert-led, self-paced online training videos and tutorials.
We also offer Facebook Training, Twitter Training, Linkedin Training, SEO Training and more.
- You will need a current web browser
- You will need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
- You will need a Gmail account
- You will need Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin accounts
- Over 38 lectures and 9 hours of content!
- Why social media matters
- Using social media for business outreach
- Social media benefits and drawbacks
- Overview of key social media tools
- When to blog, comment or listen.
- The business case for RSS, blogging and podcasting.
- How to integrate new media into conventional public relations campaigns.
- The basics of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Podcast development, production and distribution.
- About video-on-demand and webcasts.
- About social bookmarking and networking.
- How to use Twitter to track news and build communities.
- HTML and RSS measurement techniques
- How to live stream video to the web from any smart phone
- How to embed photos, videos and PowerPoints from a social network on your website
- How social media can drive business social responsibility