Software Development on SAP HANA (Delta SPS 11)openSAP
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
SAP HANA XS Advanced
SAP HANA Deployment Infrastructure
With the delivery of SAP HANA SPS 11, we see a large number of new features in both the underlying SAP HANA infrastructure and in particular in the custom development aspects of SAP HANA native development.
Requirements change over time, and so too has XS within SAP HANA. SAP HANA extended application services in SPS 11 represents an evolution of the application server architecture; building upon the previous strengths while expanding the technical scope. This one-week nutshell course will offer an overview of the new architecture and the various expanded capabilities it makes possible.
All of the architectural changes described in this course can be summarized in one key point: choice. SAP HANA SPS 11 offers customers and partners the freedom of choice of technologies, tools, and deployment options for high-scale development and operation of native SAP HANA applications.
It is also easier to choose between on-premise and cloud deployment. Because of the shared architecture being delivered going forward, it will soon be easy to develop an application that can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or both without any coding changes.
In this course, we will assume that you have baseline knowledge of SAP HANA development and will instead focus on new and improved features which were introduced in SAP HANA SPS 11. Developers taking this course should be able to get up to speed quickly and begin leveraging these new features to enhance their own productivity, as well as tap into powerful new features of SAP HANA itself.
- Starting from: March 2, 2016, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 5 weeks
- Effort: 3-4 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course closure: April 7, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Unit 1: Introduction to SAP HANA XS Advanced
- Unit 2: Node.js
- Unit 3: SAP HANA Deployment Infrastructure
- Unit 4: Security and User Management
- Unit 5: Tooling
- Unit 6: Closing
- Application developers
- SAP HANA developers
- HCP developers
- Baseline SAP HANA development knowledge from one of the previous openSAP HANA courses
- I Like, I Wish: We Love Your Feedback â€¦ And Want More