Sports Coaching Level 3CareerVision Training
£ 360 - (428 €)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - Level 3 Certificate of Achievement by NCFE
- Course Code: UFHL19
- Gain Understand the role and techniques of the Sports Coach
- Discover the anatomy and physiology relevant to sports coaching
- Learn coaching for special populations
- Study the ethics and theories of effective coaching
Unit 1: What is Sports Coaching?
- Definition of sports coaching
- Skills required to be a good sports coach
- Different roles of a sports coach
- Developing a coaching philosophy
- A TEAM philosophy
Unit 2: Essential Anatomy and Physiology for Coaching
- The skeleton
- Different types of joints
- The muscular system
- The respiratory system
Unit 3: Coaching Methods and Models
- The SMARTER goal-setting model
- The 7 Cs of coaching credibility
- The GROW model
- The application of the GROW model to sports
Unit 4: Coaching for Special Populations
- What is a special population?
- Primary level coaching methods
- Secondary level coaching methods
- Apply coaching techniques to special population groups
Unit 5: Understanding the Athlete
- Disability and athletic identity
- Identity, self-perception and performance
Unit 6: Ethics and Sports Coaching
- What is meant by 'ethics'?
- The 10 ethical areas in sports coaching
- Working within ethical frameworks
- Identifying specific coaching frameworks
At the end of this course successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE.
Our course has been accredited under our NCFE IIQ Licence and the course measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 3 (using Ofqual's Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors) to allow you to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved.
NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators ('regulators') for England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The regulators are the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Welsh Government and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland.
This course has been developed by OSC which has been accredited with NCFE's Investing in Quality (IIQ) Licence, which is designed to give formal recognition to an organisation's bespoke courses that fall outside the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) .
- The course comes to you as a proper paper-based pack, not as an electronic password
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying and submitting assignments
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to email in order to contact your tutor .
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work and guide you through the course and will assist you with any problems you may have, In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.