Sports Management Level 3CareerVision Training
£ 270 - (302 €)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - Level 3 Certificate of Achievement by NCFE
- Course Code: UFHL08
Unit 1 - Management
- Management and the Manager
- Management and Decision Making
- Employee Performance
Unit 2 – Fitness and Nutrition
- Aerobic Training
- Plyometric and Weight Training
- Specialised Training
Unit 3 - Sport as a Business
- Sport Marketing
- Planning for profits
- Managing Small and Not-for-profit Organisations
- Managing Sports Operations: Quality and Performance
At the end of this course successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE.
Our course has been accredited under our NCFE IIQ Licence and the course measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 3 (using Ofqual's Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors) to allow you to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved.
NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators ('regulators') for England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The regulators are the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Welsh Government and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland.
This course has been developed by OSC which has been accredited with NCFE's Investing in Quality (IIQ) Licence, which is designed to give formal recognition to an organisation's bespoke courses that fall outside the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) .
- The course comes to you as a proper paper-based pack, not as an electronic password
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying and submitting assignments
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to email in order to contact your tutor .
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work and guide you through the course and will assist you with any problems you may have, In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.