Strategic Marketing MScCoventry University
£ 9.602 - (10.789 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
The Strategic Marketing MSc degree aims to develop a strategic marketing focus and link it to the strategy process within an organisation. It emphasises customer care as well as competitive advantage.
Companies the world over, whether they are involved in consumer sales, B2B, intermediaries, charities or NGOs, all recognise the importance of marketing and therefore the need to employ qualified and skilled marketing graduates.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Enables you to interpret market data, provide a situational analysis and make recommendations for strategic developments;
- students have the option of enrolling on the internship programme providing the opportunity to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation;
- shows you how to adapt to changing market conditions and excel in teamwork and leadership;
- aims to give a pathway to study marketing at a higher level by focussing on strategic decision making and to provide a grounding in statistical analysis;
- modules designed to give students a range of cognitive, practical and transferrable skills appropriate to future management roles.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
All students study a common core in semester one.
In semester two you will study modules specific to your chosen award, which would include material on:
- positioning and perception in marketing, and an appreciation of the way brands are developed;
- value added partnerships and mega marketing;
- power and conflict within relationships and wider marketing networks;
- expeditionary marketing and the launching of new products;
- new initiatives in marketing for the 21st century.