Structure and Design of IBM® Emptoris® Sourcing (V10.0.2)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This 1 hour interactive course provides an introduction to IBM Emptoris Sourcing. The product capabilities, various terminologies used in the system and the various types of audiences using the system are described. The various processes followed in Sourcing are also covered in this course.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Develop a basic understanding of Sourcing
- Outline the Sourcing process
- List the various roles in Sourcing
- Develop an understanding of the various RFx processes
- Distinguish between the auctioning processes
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center