Supplier Classification in IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management - WBTIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete the following courses:
- IBM® Emptoris® Supplier Lifecycle Management (V10.0.2) (WBT) (6D718)
- IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management Essentials for Purchasers (V10.0.2) (6D728)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This interactive course describes the Supplier Classification process in the IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) application.
The course explains how to review and analyze the classification results and different configuration components in the Supplier Classification module
The course checkpoint at the end of the course helps to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain the Supplier Classification process
- Outline the classification models
- Describe the process to segment suppliers
- Describe how to analyze and review the classification results
- Develop an understanding of the different configuration components in Supplier Classification
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center