Supplier Evaluation in IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle ManagementIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete the following courses:
- Introduction to IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management (V10.0.2) (6D71G)
- IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management Essentials for Purchasers (V10.0.2) (6D72G)
This interactive course describes the processes involved in the Supplier Evaluation in the IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) application. It explains Supplier Performance Evaluation and Strategic Importance in the Supplier Evaluation process.
It also explains the different configuration components in the Supplier Evaluation module.
The course checkpoint at the end of the course helps to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the Supplier Evaluation module.
- Indicate the types of evaluation methods followed in the Supplier Performance Evaluation module.
- Describe the Review and Analyze options in Supplier Evaluation.
- Recognize the various reporting options available in the Supplier Performance Evaluation module.
- Outline a use case of the Supplier Evaluation module.
- Outline the configuration options in the Performance Evaluation module.
- Outline the Strategic Importance module.
- Discuss the reporting options available in Strategic Importance.
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center.