Supplier Risk in IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle ManagementIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Supplier Lifecycle Management (V10.0.2) (6D71G)
- IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management Essentials for Purchasers (V10.0.2) (6D72G)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This interactive course describes the Supplier Risk process in the IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) application.
The course explains the risk assessment process, describes the risk warning methods, and different configuration components in the Supplier Risk module.
The course checkpoint at the end of the course helps to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Explain the Supplier Risk process
- Outline risk models, tracking of risk indicators, and risk models
- Explain the risk assessment process
- Describe how to analyze and review the risk results
- Describe how thresholds and alerts are used to identify risks
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center