Supporting IBM N seriesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
A basic understanding of the N series hardware and Data ONTAP would be beneficial but is not required for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
In this intensive course with hands-on exercises, get an introduction to the N series products, including the gateway models, hardware and architecture, positioning. Develop additional technical knowledge, hands-on product experience, and product differentiation. Discuss and experience product functions such as Snapshot, SnapRestore, Clustering, SnapMirror, and more.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Storage Solutions
- Describe Data ONTAP and the basic commands provided
- Use the Common Internet File System (CIFS) protocol to configure Data ONTAP connected to a Windows Application Server
- Use Network File System (NFS) protocol to configure Data ONTAPconnected to a Linux 3.0 Advanced Server
- Use Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) protocol to configure Data ONTAP as an iSCSI target for a Windows iSCSI initiator
- Use Fiber Channel (FCP) protocol to configure Data ONTAP connected to a Windows 2003 Applications Server
- Perform Snapshot and SnapRestore activities
- Use SnapMirror to create a disk mirror
- Perform N5x00-G20 initial setup and configuration
- Define a FlexClone volume and split it
- Present the common white board topics required of a systems engineer
- Deliver the key product demonstrations
- Articulate product competitive differentiators
- Navigate the resources available to a systems engineer
- Understand the functions available in the N5x00 gateway models