TCP/IP for z/OS: Diagnostics and DebuggingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 10 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Completed TCP/IP for z/OS Implementation Workshop (CB695)
- Knowledge of z/OS.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is designed to give you the skill required to diagnose and debug TCP/IP problems when operating on z/OS. This skill consists in developing knowledge of commands and tools together with a methodology in tackling TCP/IP problems.
The lab activity and paper projects provide an opportunity to debug real problems.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- z/OS Networking
- Learn what commands are useful in a z/OS environment to control TCP/IP resources, the TELNET application, and debug TCP/IP simple network problems
- Learn which trace types (packet, TELNET, FTP, and so forth) are available in a z/OS environment and know:
- What kind of information can be found in a trace
- When to activate a trace
- How to activate a trace
- How to interpret a trace (for the packet trace there is a dedicated topic)
- Use the proper diagnostic technique to approach TCP/IP problems
- Describe the Syslog function in the UNIX environment and know how to configure the/etc/syslog.conf file
- Understand how to handle and modify the translate tables used by many TCP/IP applications that connect to remote systems which use ASCII character coding
- Activate and interpret several trace types, and debug some real problems which involve the use of various application protocols.