Teachers AideInternational Career Institute
£ 25 - (29 €)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Many people find satisfaction in being a part of an individual’s growth. As a teacher’s aide, you can experience this while enjoying an exciting and fun-filled career. Although this profession does come with challenges, becoming a teacher’s aide can be very fulfilling. Just enter the field prepared by completing a teacher’s aide course from ICI and you will surely find success and stability in this career.
How Will You Benefit?
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans
A teacher's aide, also referred to as teacher assistant or integration aide, renders support to preschool, elementary, and high school teachers. They can solely assist in clerical and administrative tasks, work closely with students, or perform both as needed. Specific duties include:
• Clerical work
• Supervising lunch / recess
• Reviewing lessons
• Providing individual attention
• Preparing equipment
• Computer support
• Recording grades etc.
Qualified teacher’s aides can seek employment in various academic institutions as well as in community centres, after-school programs, and child care facilities. If this career appeals to you, don’t hesitate to enrol in ICI’s teachers aid course.