Teenage/Young Adult Cancer Care Study M32CPDCoventry University
£ 597 - (693 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Special Needs Care
The main themes are:
- teenagers/young adults in society;
- teenager/young adult cancers;
- teenager/young adult cancer care needs;
- assessment, psychosocial issues, communication needs;
- policy and service delivery;
- specific issues for teenagers/young adults with cancer;
- survivorship/living with and beyond cancer;
- palliative care;
- interprofessional working;
- professional boundaries.
The four full days (09:00–17:00) are split over two periods and are delivered at Coventry University campus. This module is co-taught with students on 378CPD Introduction to Teenage Cancer Care but is assessed differently and has different elearning webpages. Students will be expected to engage in using the online learning platform to access resources, discussion forums and to submit assignments. This is non-negotiable.
The dates for attendance in 2015-16 are 19/20 January and 9/10 February 2016. The hand-in date for the assignment is 4 April 2016
There is access to the Universities E-Learning unit flying squad for help with technical queries.
Discussion forums/blogs are moderated by tutors who monitor attendance and engagement."