Using IBM InfoSphere Optim Solutions for Distributed PlatformsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You are required to have a working knowledge of Windows, a basic understanding of relational databases, and the ability to construct basic SQL statements.
This course will teach you how to utilize the IBM InfoSphere Optim Solutions - Test Data Management, Data Privacy, and Data Growth for Archiving - for Distributed Platforms. You will learn how to create "right-sized" test data environments with the Test Data Management Solution; how to privatize confidential data with the Data Privacy Solution; and how to archive retired data with the Data Growth Solution.
This course focuses on the technical aspects of the Optim Solutions and is intended for technical audiences. You learn the basics of how the Solutions work through hands on exercises illustrating how the technology applies to business scenarios.
This course does not include information on how to install and configure the Optim technology.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the available IBM InfoSphere Optim Solutions and how they fit into Enterprise Data Management
- Describe the IBM InfoSphere Optim architecture components
- Describe the function and contents of the Optim Directory
- Use the Optim Designer to build Optim services
- Use the embedded Optim Manager to run and manage Optim services
- Describe and utilize the components of an access definition
- Describe the process for generating and masking test data
- Generate, perform, and validate an extract process
- Utilize column maps and table maps
- Perform a convert process to mask data
- Perform and interpret a compare process
- Create database objects using embedded object definitions
- Populate destination tables using insert and load processes
- Edit and browse test data
- Utilize data privacy functions to privatize data
- Design, construct, and execute an archive process
- Use control files to check archive error conditions
- Design and execute delete processes
- Use the create utility with insert, restore, and load