Using Jazz for Service Management Dashboard Widgets with TBSM Service DataIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have the following skills:
- Jazz for Service Management visualization services fundamentals
- Jazz for Service Management visualization services implementation
- Tivoli Business Service Manager fundamentals
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The Jazz for Service Management visualization services provide a set of tools to combine management data, status, and KPIs from multiple applications in a common interface. In this course you learn how to use Tivoli Business Service Manager business service data with Jazz for Service Management dashboards. Using hands-on examples, you learn how to create business service-based dashboards.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Explore the function and relationships of templates, rules, and services in Tivoli Business Service Manager
- Review the Tivoli Business Service Manager primary architectural components
- Use the Tivoli Business Service Manager data provider architecture with dashboard widgets
- Explore the general properties of the Tivoli Business Service Manager data sets
- Use Tivoli Business Service Manager data sets to show business service status and key performance indicators in business dashboards
- Add right-click context menus to dashboard widgets that use Tivoli Business Service Model data sets