Using Optim Test Data Management and Data Masking on Distributed SystemsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a working knowledge of:
- Use basic Windows functionality
- Discuss basic relational database concepts and objects such as
- and joins
- Construct and use basic SQL statements
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is designed to provide students with a foundation in the functionality basics of the Optim Solution. This course provides a conceptual understanding of test data management and data privacy as well as the Optim Solution's capabilities for speeding application deployment by extracting related subsets of production data to create realistic right-sized databases for development, testing, and QA environments, editing test data, and comparing before-and-after snapshots of data to validate changes and verify application accuracy. This course serves as a foundation for the Optim Solution's features and functionality.
This course focuses on the technical aspects of the Optim Solution and is intended for technical audiences. Participants will learn the basics of how the technology works through hands-on exercises illustrating how the technology applies to business scenarios. This course does not include information on how to install and configure the technology.
This course prepares technical users with the Optim knowledge and skills necessary to use Optim in ongoing development and testing activities.
This course is for students who have one of the following products:
- IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution - Data Masking Option V18.104.22.168 on distributed systems
- IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution V22.214.171.124 on distributed systems
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- InfoSphere Optim
- InfoSphere Optim
- Extract relational subsets of data from a source database
- Choose appropriate functions to mask test data
- Create DB2 tables and associated objects, if needed
- Use the Compare function to verify application test results
- Insert masked extracted data to a target database
- Use the stand-alone Optim Manager
- Use the Optim relational editor to examine test data and create special test cases
- Define Optim Relationships and Primary Keys, if needed
- Select the correct relationship traversal options for your data model
- Choose the appropriate privacy functions to mask sensitive data