VDA 6.3 Process auditor Module E (VDA licensed, ID 1410) in englishEncona GmbH
- 40 Lehrstunden
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
This training leads you to the official certification as a VDA 6.3 process auditor (VDA licensed and accepted by all customers).
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
The training is designed for people in quality management, supplier management and auditors, especially in the automotive industry.
Evidence as auditor qualification, at least 5 years experience in industry including 2 years experience in quality management
· Worin unterscheidet sich dieser Kurs von anderen?
We know the automotive industry through all TEARs up to the OEMs and their customer requirements very well.
· Welche Schritte folgen nach der Informationsanfrage?
We will contact you within 1 day, if possible the same day. Usually we will call you and send you the contract and the registration formular for the examination in an e-mail.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
VDA 6.3 process auditor
VDA 6.3 module e
On the basis of the process approach ISO 9001 underlying ISO 16949 and the respective customer requirements, this training teaches you the basics for process auditors VDA 6.3.
The introduction to auditing techniques includes general requirements, methods, principles and risk analysis. These fundamentals enable you to apply correctly and deploy the correlations and necessary steps.
The following focus areas are included and are discussed using practical examples:
- Quality systems, application and benefit for process audits (ISO 9001; ISO/TS 16949)
- Quality management methods (production part approval, control plan, quality plan, risk analyses such as FMEA, problem solving processes etc.)
- Risk analysis with “Turtle” analysis
- Communication, ethics and code of conduct
- Customer requirements and their interpretation (VDA requirements, specific customer requirements etc.)
- Steps of the process-approach audit (from preparation to completion)
- Evaluation rules and evaluation
These training steps lead you through the basic requirements and enable you to apply a holistic approach in auto-motive industry.
Module B II: Process Audit – Product Life Cycle
On the basis of the process approach ISO 9001 underlying ISO 16949 and the respective customer requirements, this part of the training teaches you to apply the VDA 6.3 questionnaire throughout the supply chain P1–P7 with the aid of interpretations and practical examples.
We aim to enable you to use the process audit to identify prospective risks and potentials throughout the supply chain.
The following focus areas are included, and are discussed using practical examples:
- Audit preparation
- Application of the relevant questionnaire P1–P7 incl.potential analysis
- Supplementing the questionnaire by relevant preparation
- Customer requirements and their interpretation (VDA requirements, specific customer requirements (CSR) etc.)
- Evaluation rules and evaluation in the product life cycle
- Documentation and completion
These insights are applied to correction, stabilization and optimization of processes and developed in the exercises and examples. The aim is to ensure robust evaluation.
Module C: Examination Day for Certified Process Auditor
The VDA 6.3 process auditor examination is in two parts: a written and an oral exam. After passing the complete exam, you will receive a VDA certificate, the auditor card and an entry in the VDA QMC database. For this card we need a digital passport photo in JPEG format in advance.