WEB BASED MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPMENT - Universiti Teknologi MalaysiaOpen Learning
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is aimed at those students wishing to produce innovative web-based multimedia especially for educational purposes. The standard and compatibility of each multimedia component in web development will be highlighted. We will also be looking at how messages are effectively constructed on the web by reviewing design concepts and discussing successful web sites. This course also will give students a basic understanding of core design principles that apply to web design and development. Web project management, testing and evaluation aspect, issues and trends in web development, as long as publishing and maintaining the website will also be emphasize. Students successfully completing this course will have an understanding of the practical and theoretical issues relevant to web design and the online presentation of information using multiple media.
Course Learning Outcome
- Identify concepts of developing educational webpage for the use of teaching and learning.
- Apply instructional design models for developing a webpage.
- Learn technologies that relate with a webpage deeply
- Develop an educational webpage or portal that has teaching and learning elements.
- Conduct an evaluation process of the webpage or portal that has been developed.
Course Delivery Format
Test ; Project ; Quiz ; Homework ; Forum ; Assignment
Web Basic Programming Skills