WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile for Application DevelopersIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience with using Eclipse application development tools and deploying applications to WebSphere Application Server.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) courses provide the same deep technical content as WebSphere Education classroom courses, but allow you to learn on your own schedule. You can stop and start a self-paced virtual class as needed during the 30-day access period.
There is no live instructor for this course, so it might not be appropriate for students who require the guidance of a live instructor.
This 1-day SPVC course introduces application developers, testers, and administrators to the WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Liberty Profile. The Liberty profile is a dynamic profile that enables WebSphere Application Server to provide the server with only the features that the deployed application requires.
In this course, you learn how to install the Liberty profile by using the WebSphere Application Server Developer Tools for Eclipse and the job manager. Using these tools, you learn how to create and manage Liberty profile servers, start and stop servers, deploy applications, monitor server runtimes, and package Liberty profile resources.
Hands-on exercises for each unit are designed to reinforce lecture content. The lab exercises allow you to deploy an application with a data source and secure that application. You also learn how to package a self-contained Liberty profile topology and deploy it to a remote target host by using the job manager.
The lab environment for this course uses the Linux platform.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the Liberty profile resources
- Use the WebSphere Developer Tools to install and configure the Liberty profile
- Use the WebSphere Developer Tools to deploy applications to a server
- Create and configure Liberty profile servers
- Deploy applications by adding configuration elements and by using a monitored directory
- Configure data sources and application security
- Use the job manager to administer Liberty servers
- Package Liberty profile resources and install them by using the job manager
- Submit jobs to the job manager that are related to Liberty profile resources
- Use tools to monitor and troubleshoot Liberty profile resources