WebSphere Application Server V6.1 Administration on Linux (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This course describes how to install and perform system administration for IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.1 Network Deployment. It covers the necessary skills for a standalone base WebSphere Application Server system, and also the additional skills needed to manage and configure a Network Deployment cell.
- Describe the architecture of WebSphere Application Server and the product family
- Install and configure WebSphere Application Server on single and multiple nodes
- Deploy J2EE business applications to WebSphere Application Server
- Manage and maintain WebSphere Application Server and business applications
- Tune performance
- Determine common problems and work with customer support to resolve problems
- Back up and restore