WebSphere Transformation Extender System DesignIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You must possess a basic understanding of data formats, databases, and processing logic, and complete one of the following courses:
- Fundamentals of Data Transformation Using WebSphere Transformation Extender (DX636) or
- WebSphere Transformation Extender Fundamentals (SW110)
This course is designed to provide a fundamental understanding of how to implement data integration and transformation solutions using WebSphere Transformation Extender Launcher. You use WebSphere Transformation Extender to design and automate the execution of systems of maps based on time or event triggers using the Launcher.
WebSphere Transformation Extender performs transformation and routing of data from source systems to target systems in batch and real-time environments. The sources/05/include files, relational databases, message-oriented middleware, packaged applications, or other external sources. After retrieving the data from its sources, the WebSphere Transformation Extender product transforms it and routes it to any number of targets where it is needed, providing the appropriate content and format for each target system.
With the WebSphere Transformation Extender design tools, changes are recognized, absorbed, and deployed in real-time, allowing changes to be made to data and integration flows in-flight. In addition, a robust and extensive library of connectivity adapters takes advantage of all existing legacy, custom and packaged applications within an enterprise with out-of-the-box, pre-built integration flows.
The WebSphere Transformation Extender Launcher is an event-driven execution engine that coordinates the triggering of map threads based upon either input event or time event triggers. With its ability to define complex event-triggering criteria, combined with a robust set of adapters that provide listener interfaces to detect these events, the Launcher is the cornerstone for providing real-time, event-driven integration.
In this course, you will learn how to analyze system relationships, create event settings that watch and trigger map events, manage multiple maps within an enterprise to define a system, verify component relationships, and prepare the systems to run. The Launcher is used to run the systems of maps in a single-threaded and multi-threaded mode and use the Launcher Management Tools to control and configure the Launcher, and monitoring the WebSphere Transformation Extender systems using the User Interface as well as the Command Line options. The WebSphere Transformation Extender Launcher operations/05/be controlled using the Command Prompt with different commands to replicate all the operations performed using the User Interface.
The WebSphere Transformation Extender with Launcher is now available as a Hypervisor Edition, further details of which are beyond the scope of this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Use the WebSphere Transformation Extender Integration Flow Designer to define systems
- Use the WebSphere Transformation Extender Integration Flow Designer to add map components to a system
- Use the WebSphere Transformation Extender Integration Flow Designer to assign an execution mode to a system.
- Use Launcher tools for controlling and monitoring systems
- Use Command Line options for controlling and monitoring systems
- Use Launcher Management Console to display system statistics and status
- Use the Resource Registry to improve system portability
- Use the System deploy utility to build map and deploy Launcher systems from a command line
- Use the msd import utility to import an xml file to Launcher systems
- Use the msd export utility to export a xml file from Launcher systems