WebSphere for z/OS Version 8 ImplementationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience with the installation and customization of z/OS and its subsystems, including WLM, TCP/IP, UNIX Services, and the Security Server (Resource Access Control Facility (RACF)), or equivalent product.
This course, just as the WAS V8 product does, assumes that the initial z/OS infrastructure basics have already been implemented, including WLM Goal Mode, Resource Recovery Services (RRS), and the System Logger. The basic implementation of these...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Version 8.5 (V8) for z/OS provides a Java2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) runtime environment for Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), along with servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP) in web applications.
WAS V8 extends the platform established in WebSphere for z/OS V7, bringing new functionality for application management, and new flexible management and administration options.
Learn how to install and customize WebSphere V8.5 for z/OS, and how to deploy EJB applications and web applications. Reinforce the concepts you learn in lectures with extensive hands-on laboratory exercises.
Note: This course does not address Java application development for z/OS, and it and does not teach the use of programming tools such as IBM Rational Application Developer V8.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- z/OS UNIX® System Services, Websphere and SAP
- Understand the basics of object-oriented applications, EJBs and the J2EE standard runtime environment
- Prepare the base z/OS environment, including all system prerequisites
- Plan for and configure the WAS V8.5 runtime environment using the supplied WebSphere Customization Tools (WCT) workstation application
- Design and implement a complete server security scheme for WAS V8.5 on your z/OS system
- Customize your WAS V8.5 runtime on z/OS
- Set up and run the Installation Verification Test (IVT)
- Deploy an EJB application and a web application into your new WAS V8.5 runtime using the systems management administrative functions
- Configure and manage network deployment, including a deployment manager and node agents
- Configure web-based topologies for WAS V8.5 using the IBM HTTP server on z/OS together with the WebSphere plug-in
- Install and configure an the Apache-based web server on z/OS to host the WebSphere for z/OS plug-in
- Configure and use a web server node in WebSphere to assist managing the web server plug-in file <