What's new in IBM i V7R2 and IBM POWER8 SystemsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have the following recommended skills:
- Basic understanding of Power Systems with IBM i architecture.
- Basic understanding of the support available in a current release of IBM i.
This course is designed to enable you to acquire the skills necessary to prepare for installing and leveraging the new functions of IBM i 7.2 on POWER7 and POWER8 hardware.
The emphasis is on the hardware and software components introduced in 2014 announcements of POWER8 hardware and V7R2.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System Administrator
- Application Developer using RPG IV
- Application Developer using SQL
- Describe the new models of POWER8
- Describe the new enhancements to IBM i 7.2 software release
- Discuss the major planning steps to upgrade to IBM i 7.2
- Discuss the significant POWER8 hardware
- Describe single root IO virtualization
- Describe the major enhancements of DB2
- Describe PowerHA/DR strategy and product offerings
- Discuss the major functions of PowerVP
- Describe the enhancements to IBM i Access
- Describe the enhancements of IBM Systems Navigator for i
- Discuss the enhancements development enhancements
- Discuss the enhancements IBM i mobile