What's New in PowerHA SystemMirror 7 and MigrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 8 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
This intermediate course is intended for students who are experienced PowerHA or HACMP system administrators who are responsible for the planning and execution of a PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1 upgrade.
This course will provide you with information on the latest PowerHA SystemMirror release and the skills necessary to migrate to that release. The course will also provide you an opportunity to work with the new menu structure to perform system administration tasks.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- PowerHA SystemMirror for AIX
- IBM Power Systems What's New and Migration
Erfolge des Zentrums
This course will focus on the new features of PowerHA 7.1, including requirements and migration options for migrating from PowerHA 6.1 to PowerHA 7.1. Having completed this course, students should be able to do the following:
- Understand the new features of PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2 and 7.1.3
- Plan a migration to PowerHA 7.1.3
- Prepare the existing cluster environment for migration to PowerHA 7.1.3
- Migrate a cluster to PowerHA 7.1.3 using three methods
- Use the new menu structure in PowerHA 7.1.3 to perform system administration tasks