WOP-P - Master in Work, Organizational and Personnel PsychologyUniversitat de Barcelona. Masters Erasmus Mundus
- Barcelona (Spanien)
- Credits: 120
Häufig gestellte Fragen
University Undergraduate Degree in Psychology (ie bachelor of 3, 4 or 5 years). Commitment in writing to full-time dedication for the 2 years of the programme and other commitments for students with EM grants and commitments for students without EM grants. Fluency in English (level B1), using the common European Framework of reference for languages.
Zu verbessern I liked everything
Würden Sie diesen Kurs weiterempfehlen? Ja.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Oral and written communication
Working with numbers
University Professor, Moscow State University, Russia
Since 1990 he is professor of Work and Organisational Psychology at Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. He and his group are involved in research with regards to, knowledge management and communities of practice, teamwork,. He has published widely, his latest books are on Knowledge Management and on Mobile Virtual Work.
Prof. Dolan has written extensively in the fields of human resource management, industrial/organizational psychology and on occupational stress. He has published over 90 papers in referee journals, refereed proceedings and chapters in published books (i.e Journal of Applied Psychology; Journal of Organizational Behaviour; Journal of Occupational Psychology; Journal of Social Behavior and Personality; International Journal of Management; Industrial Relations, International Journal of Manpower, etc.).
There are several blocks describing the different training activities of the Master.
The design of the master follows principles and guidelines of the Advanced Certificate of Psychology in Europe, proposed by the EFPA (European Federation of Psychological Associations), and the ENOP (European Network of Work and Organizational Psychology Professors) reference model for the training of WOP psychologists in Europe.
First semester, year 1
- BLOCK 1. The orientation course (4 ECTS) aims to prepare and socialize students with regard to the master and its rationale. During this course, students receive information and training about the competencies the master aims to develop, the scientist-practitioner model, ethics in professional activity of WOP-P Psychologists, databases and electronic resources to be used in the master, and introduction to the general process of training in research. This orientation course communicates shared values and contents of the master. It is congruent with the objectives to prepare students for excellence in training and learning, to reinforce the idea of a rigorous master based on the scientist-practitioner model, and to explain the WOPpsychologists’ career opportunities considering both practitioner and academic areas. The students have access to and analyse this application document, as submitted to the EACEA, and it is discussed with them in order to obtain a shared vision of the goals and main strategies and also to find out their views and suggestions about it.
- BLOCK 2. Explanatory approach to work psychology area of training.
- BLOCK 3. Explanatory approach to organizational psychology
- BLOCK 4. Psychological concepts and theories related to work careers and employment relationships. Individual assessment in human resources practices.
- BLOCK 5. Multivariate statistical procedures.
- BLOCK 6. Two of the 24 ECTS corresponding to the research training
Second semester, year 1
- BLOCK 1. Areas of psychology, as well as other disciplines related to WOP-P (law, economics, management, psychobiology, anthropology, sociology…).
- BLOCK 2. Develop research competencies in the students
Third semester, year 2
- BLOCK 1. Intervention approach to work psychology
- BLOCK 2. Interventions in the field of organizational psychology
- BLOCK 3. Know-how concerning interventions in human resources practices and employment relationships: training, performance, evaluation and compensations.
- BLOCK 4. Methodologies that aid intervention in the different fields of the discipline (e.g., design and use of interviews; focus groups, etc.).
- BLOCK 5. State of the art on topics about WOP-P. Training period with the physical presence of all the Erasmus
- BLOCK 6. Assignment
- BLOCK 7. Oral presentation
- BLOCK 8. Professional stage (20 ECTS)
- BLOCK 9. Integration report
Erfolge des Zentrums
Application for Category B Scholarships: January 15
Selection meeting: January
Notification of the pre-selection lists: February 15
Final decision from EACEA: April 30
Application without Scholarship: April 30
Courses will start on: October