Writing the MemoirCity University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Short course
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Students will leave with a firm grounding in key aspects of writing a memoir and what they will need to think about before embarking on a memoir of their own.
Areas covered will include:
- What makes a good memoir and why write one
- How to handle telling the truth in a memoir, the problem of subjectivity and taboo material
- When you are ready to start writing a memoir
- How to capture the right tone
- The importance of the reflective voice and resonance
- How to getting started with fragments and sketches
Teaching and Assessment
A one-day, seminar-style workshop. Written exercises in class. Q&As with the tutor throughout.