BA (Hons) Film Production - Full-time
← | →
In Lincoln (England)
Do you want to start a career in the FIlm production industry? This Bachelor's degree is just for you.
Emagister recently added to its educational catalogue the BA (Hons) Film Production - Full-time programme endorsed by University of Lincoln.
Film Production at Lincoln is taught by award-winning industry practitioners and research-active academics.
This degree offers students the opportunity to gain extensive experience in the film production process, working with contemporary industry-standard facilities, equipment, and software. Students can apply for paid work experience with external clients to develop their CV and showreel and may have the opportunity to learn on professional film sets with industry-active staff.
Facilities include industry-specification cameras; prime lenses; video editing suites with Avid Media Composer, Da Vinci Resolve and Adobe Creative Cloud; audio editing suites with ProTools and Adobe software; digital imaging, design and multi-media suites; a sound dubbing theatre with foley room; a high-end post-production finishing suite with Flame software; writers' room; and production offices
Commitment to forging a career in film production is a highly recommended predisposition for this degree. Define your career today! Contact University of Lincoln through Emagister.co.uk for more information about this programme!
Welche Ziele verfolgt der Kurs?: Explore the fundamentals of film-making from narrative right through to post-production, with a degree designed to develop the next generation of innovative filmmakers.
Ist dieser Kurs für mich?: Graduates may go on to work at production companies and creative media start-up businesses, or as freelance craft specialists. Some may choose to continue their studies at postgraduate level or take a qualification in teaching.
Voraussetzungen: United Kingdom GCE Advanced Levels: BBC International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall Non UK Qualifications: EU and Overseas students will be required to demonstrate English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.0 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each element. For information regarding other English language qualifications we accept, please visit the English Requirements page
Empfehlung der User
- Film Production
- Film and Television
- Media Studies
- Post Production
- Full Time
- Collaborative Project (Core)
- Documentary Production (Core)
- European Cinemas in Context (Core)
- Film Technologies & Craft Skills (Core)
- Film Theory (Core)
- Screenwriting & Fiction Production (Core)
- Advanced Craft Skills - Cinematography (Option)
- Advanced Craft Skills - Directing (Option)
- Advanced Craft Skills - Editing and Post Production for Film (Option)
- Advanced Craft Skills - Post Production Sound for Film (Option)
- Advanced Craft Skills - Producing (Option)
- Advanced Craft Skills - Screenwriting 2 (Option)
- Advanced Craft Skills - Screenwriting (Option)
- Children’s Film and Television (Option)
- Documentary & Fiction Production (Core)
- Documentary Now (Option)
- Documentary Production 2 (A) (Option)
- East Asian Cinemas (Option)
- Fiction Production (B) (Option)
- Film Production Study Abroad (Option)
- Hollywood Musical (Option)
- Horror in Popular Culture (Option)
- Industry Placement (Option)
- Location Sound (Option)
- Realism in Narrative Fiction (Option)
- The Art & Craft of Film Practice (A) (Option)
- The Art & Craft of Film Practice (B) (Option)
- The Art & Craft of Film Practice (Option)
- Visualizing the 21st Century (Option)
- Graduation Project (Core)
- Graduation Project and Thesis Development (Core)
- Practice-Led Thesis (Core)
- Professional Practice and Film Industries (Core)
- Science Fiction in Film and Television (Option)
- Showreel / Portfolio Project (Core)
- The New Hollywood 1967 - 1983: from The Graduate to Star Wars and beyond... (Option)
£15,900 per level
£77.00 per credit point
BA (Hons) Film Production - Full-time