The diploma is divided into 6 courses clearly defined for your better understanding1. Data Science Course - Learn with Python, Plotly and Leaflet
This is a course for lovers of data visualization. It has been elaborated with practical exercises of the current context for its better understanding and application in 10 intensive hours. What you will learn:
2. ArcGIS Pro course - basic.
- Introduction to data visualization
- Data types and chart types
- Data visualization in Plotly
- COVID display on Plotly
- Plot geographic data on plot
- John's Anger Chart
- Scientific and statistical graphics and animation
- Interactive maps with brochure
It is a course designed for GIS enthusiasts who want to learn how to use this Esri software, or users of previous versions who hope to update their knowledge in a practical way. What you will learn:You will learn to create thematic symbology based on attributes, import data from Excel, analysis of buffers and image georeference.
Paralell course of Geographic Information Systems Course with QGIS
- You will learn to share data and understand how final maps are generated.
- The course includes step-by-step guided exercises applied in the AulaGEO environment.
- Learn how to use the ArGIS Pro software.
Geographic Information Systems using QGIS. What you will learn:
- All the exercises you can do in ArcGIS Pro, done with free software.
- Import data from CAD to GIS
- Attribute-based theming
- Rule-based calculations
- Print Layout
- Import coordinates from Excel
- Digitization tricks
- Georeference images
3. Advanced ArcGIS Pro Course
This course includes the advanced aspects of ArcGIS Pro. What you will learn:
- Management of satellite images (Imagery),
- Spatial databases (Geodatabse),
- LiDAR point cloud management,
- Content publishing with ArcGIS Online,
- Applications for mobile capture and visualization (Appstudio),
- Creation of interactive content (Story maps),
- Creation of final content (Layouts).
4. Blender course - City and landscape modeling
With this course, students will learn to use all the tools to model objects in 3D, through Blender. One of the best free and open source multiplatform programs, created for modeling, rendering, animation and 3D data generation. What you will learn:
5. WebGIS course with open source software and ArcPy for ArcGIS Pro
- Blender modeling
- Import data from OpenStreetMap to Blender
- Modeling cities and surfaces in Blender
This course focused on the development and interaction of spatial data for the implementation of the Internet. For this, three free code tools will be used: PostgreSQL, for data management, GeoServer, for stylizing data, OpenLayers, for web implementation, as well as Python Programming in ArcGIS Pro. What you will learn:
6. ArcGIS 3D
- Develop web content using open source
- Geoserver: installation, configuration and interaction with open layers
- PostGIS - installation and interaction with geoserver
- Open layers: reception using code