Fashion Communication and Marketing - Fall intake
In Milano (Italy)
Is your dream to master the fundamental skills and techniques necessary to design clothing collections and to supervise technical development, choice of fabrics and coordination? If so, Emagister got just what you need.
The Florence Fashion Marketing and Communication course provide you with the tools you need to produce your own collection! The programme focuses on the acquisition of a multidisciplinary methodology as well as on the application of the expression languages and representation tools of the industry.
Build up your career in Fashion Design! Visit emagister.co.uk and discover all the advantages of this amazing course.
Welche Ziele verfolgt der Kurs?: These courses aim at providing the transversal and multi-faceted approach necessary to successfully navigate and communicate in the Fashion system, including specific courses on the basics of Fashion Communication, New Media (Digital Communication- focusing on fashion blogging) and Event Planning. The Social Media aspect is enhanced by the partnership with Luisaviaroma and the avant-garde solutions that Florentine artisans are requesting to remain competitive in a worldwide market.
Ist dieser Kurs für mich?: This program is intended for those students with basic knowledge and skills in fashion design, with good freehand drawing skills and mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Marketing Tools
- Marketing Strategy
- Communication design
- Fashion Marketing
- Communication Training
- Fashion Product
- Fashion trends
- Fashion design
- Fashion Communication
- Marketing and communication
- Trend Research
- Research and Creativity
- Fashion New Media
- Clothes Collection
- Fabrics Research
- Collection Book
- Introduction to the fundamentals of designing of a coordinated collection of women’s clothing. Research on trends and fabrics for the chosen theme, in order to find the right ideas and the inspiration, which will be developed afterwards. Main topics include: realization of a book, starting from the choice of the concept; the presentation of the moodboards for atmosphere; the colors and the inspiration key words and images, focusing then on single theme. The course concludes with a final presentation of a collection book consisting of: figure designs, details in the style, colors, fabric swatches with the description of the yarns, quality, supplier, art, number.
Design project II: Menswear Collection
- Introduction to the fundamentals of designing a coordinated collection of men’s clothing. Research on trends and fabrics for the chosen theme, in order to find the right ideas and the inspiration, which will be developed afterwards. Main topics include: realization of a book, starting from the choice of the concept; the presentation of the moodboards for atmosphere; colors and the inspiration key words and images, focusing then on single theme. The course will conclude with a final presentation of a collection book consisting of: figure designs, details in the style, colors, fabric swatches with the description of the yarns, quality, supplier, art, number.
Introduction to Knitwear and Knitwear lab
- The course will enable students to explore the various knitting techniques, to experiment with yarn and color directly on the machines in order to acquire new skills and knowledge. This course introduces the field of knitwear by focusing on the following main topics: analysis of knitwear design, research and experimentation. Emphasis on use of color, texture and the ability to create new knitwear forms.In addition students will examine various knitting techniques, experiment with yarn and color directly on the machines in order to gain processual and technical know-how.
Pattern Making and Tailoring Techniques
- Covers the basics pattern making and tailoring techniques. Particular emphasis will be given to the womenswear and menswear coordinated collections and their realization. Concepts of pattern cutting and sewing, with a specific glossary of terms necessary to develop the technical ability to make garment patterns and prototypes will be covered. A detailed analysis of the technical terms and design for the creation of the following patterns: skirt, trouser, bodice, corset, dress, t-shirt, sleeves, collars, pockets, buttoning and fastening, zippers and cutting placement.
Personal Design and Portfolio
- Students will gain confidence and ability in drawing and examines a variety of approaches that can be used in fashion illustration. Main course topics include: research preliminary to mood-boards; technical drawing for fashion and the representation of student’s collection items; study of the main techniques experimented in illustrations; study of the more innovative and experimental illustration techniques (such as media, spray art, collage and performance) aiming at leading student to the development of a personal drawing language; realization of a personal portfolio.
- Develops new skills and mastery of flat drawing techniques necessary for garment representation, in a clear and detailed way in order to comply with market requirements and product management. Main topics covered in the course include: technical details (size, fastening, folding, buttoning); sense of the proportions in reference to the symmetries; perspective and projection; stylization of the ideal outline
Fashion Communication and Marketing - Fall intake